Friday, September 12, 2008

The Bourne Stupidity

I may have watched my last Matt Damon film. I wish folks like this would stop espousing their views and exposing their stupidity. I don't care about your political views, Matt. Just shut up, play pretend for a living and provide me a means of escape for a couple of hours. Stick to what you're good at......which, by the way, is NOT political commentary.

Watch this brief video as he rips Sarah Palin.



Sooo....she wouldn't make a good leader because the great Matt Damon doesn't know anything about her? Assuming he's right and McCain doesn't survive his first term, I'd take President Palin over President Obama any day. Seriously...he's citing her "lack of experience in governance?" Let's see....she's been both a mayor and a governor. Matt's candidate has been neither. In fact, Obama was only an active member of the Senate for roughly six months before he hit the campaign trail. If Obama supporters would like to be taken seriously, they should start by arming themselves with the facts and the truth, rather than propaganda and drivel. They have no room to accuse any other candidate of inexperience.

No comments: