Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Alive!

My good friend, Matt Sawyer, once told me the key to attracting repeat visits to your blog was to maintain frequent updates. True. Not many people have dropped by lately. Then again, I haven't posted in a while. Maybe that would explain this note I received recently from MY BLOG:

"Rob,
Hey, dude. Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I've missed you. I've noticed you've been spending a LOT more time with your MySpace page than with me. Was it something I did? Something I said? Something I didn't say? Aren't my pictures bright enough? Does my layout not thrill you anymore? Do my fonts bore you? I realize MySpace plays music and I am, afterall, only words on a page, but I can change...literally. I can become anything you want me to me. Just tell me what to do. Please come back".
~roblog

Ouch. Nice to be missed but it all seems a bit schizophrenic. You're right, roblog. I have been away, but I'm back. And I promise to spend more time with you in the weeks ahead...

No comments: